Launchpad Academy is a comprehensive 7-week training program for veterans interested in account executive roles in the high tech industry. Every cohort of 15+ candidates participate in 5 weeks of virtual Product and Industry training and 1-week of virtual sales boot camp. Upon completion of the first 6 weeks of virtual training, candidates will attend a 3-day face-to-face sales "boot camp" held at our training facility and led by Fortune 100 executives.
Join us for our next Virtual Info Session!
Email email@example.com to register for our next Veteran session in December!
Step 1: Selection Process
All candidates are required to go through a thorough vetting process that includes a series of interviews and tests. Tech Qualled works closely with its partners and graduates to identify veterans with the right attributes and soft skills for a career in tech sales. Our acceptance rate is less than 10%.
Step 2: Launchpad Academy
Launchpad Academy offers veteran candidates a comprehensive 7-week training program for those interested in outside account executive roles. Every cohort of +15 candidates participates in 5 weeks of Product and Industry training which is conducted virtually as well as a 1-week virtual sales boot camp. Upon completion of the first 6 weeks of virtual training, candidates will attend a 3-day face-to-face sales "boot camp" held at our training facility and led by Fortune 100 executives. The following is a brief overview of skills candidates can expect to learn:
INDUSTRY AND PRODUCT TRAINING
- Basic Networking including Routing and Switching
- Collaboration Solutions including VOIP, Web Collaboration and Video Conferencing
- Data Center Solutions including servers, storage and data center specific networking and security hardware and software
- Network Security including firewalls, intrusion detection and remediation solutions
- Internet of Things including the solutions required to connect tens of billions of new devices to the internet
- Cloud Computing including private, public and hybrid solutions
- Sales practicum exercises
- Sales Process
- Running successful customer meetings
- Listening skills
- Presentation skills
- Developing sales plans
- Needs discovery
- Objection handling
- Instructor led training
- Extensive complex role plays
- Individual and team-based research projects and presentations
- CXO role playing with extensive debriefing
Virtual/Fort Worth, TX
Cohort start dates for 2020!
Step 3: Placement Process
Tech Qualled boasts +150 leading technology partners that are committed to our mission of helping veterans break into high tech sales. Typically, our graduates start to land job offers approximately 4-6 weeks after graduation.