Launchpad Academy™ is a comprehensive 7-week training program for veterans interested in account executive roles in the high tech industry. Every cohort of 15+ candidates participate in 5 weeks of virtual Product and Industry training and 1-week of virtual sales boot camp. Upon completion of the first 6 weeks of virtual training, candidates will attend a 3-day face-to-face sales "boot camp" held at our training facility and led by Fortune 100 executives.
Join us for our next Virtual Info Session!
Stay Tuned for LinkedIn Live Broadcast Info Sessions Weekly on Wednesdays!
Step 1: Selection Process
All candidates are required to go through a thorough vetting process that includes a series of interviews and tests. Tech Qualled works closely with its partners and graduates to identify veterans with the right attributes and soft skills for a career in tech sales. Our acceptance rate is less than 10%.
Step 2: Launchpad Academy
Launchpad Academy™ offers veteran candidates a comprehensive 7-week training program for those interested in outside account executive roles. Every cohort of +15 candidates participates in 5 weeks of Product and Industry training which is conducted virtually as well as a 1-week virtual sales boot camp. Upon completion of the first 6 weeks of virtual training, candidates will attend a 3-day face-to-face sales "boot camp" held at our training facility and led by Fortune 100 executives. The following is a brief overview of skills candidates can expect to learn:
INDUSTRY AND PRODUCT TRAINING
- Basic Networking including Routing and Switching
- Collaboration Solutions including VOIP, Web Collaboration and Video Conferencing
- Data Center Solutions including servers, storage and data center specific networking and security hardware and software
- Network Security including firewalls, intrusion detection and remediation solutions
- Internet of Things including the solutions required to connect tens of billions of new devices to the internet
- Cloud Computing including private, public and hybrid solutions
- Sales practicum exercises
- Sales Process
- Running successful customer meetings
- Listening skills
- Presentation skills
- Developing sales plans
- Needs discovery
- Objection handling
- Instructor led training
- Extensive complex role plays
- Individual and team-based research projects and presentations
- CXO role playing with extensive debriefing
Virtual/Fort Worth, TX
Cohort start dates for 2020!
Step 3: Placement Process
Tech Qualled boasts +150 leading technology partners that are committed to our mission of helping veterans break into high tech sales. Typically, our graduates start to land job offers approximately 4-6 weeks after graduation.